IGP ISSUED NEW TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SARS OPERATIVES
Here are SARS new operational terms issued by IGP
FOLLOWING INCESANT MISBEHAVIOURS:
IGP ISSUES NEW TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SARS OPERATIVES!
The Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) has been reformed and new rules of engagements reeled out as follows:
- No SARS personnel is allowed to interface in any civil matter.
- They are not allowed to interfere in cyber crime (yahoo yahoo).
- No SARS personnel is allowed to conduct a stop and search exercise unless there is a distress call from victims or members of the public..
4.They are not allowed to be involved in commercial matters (debt recovery, landlord vs tennant’s issues).
- They are not allowed to interfere in any social /relationship cases ( marital matters, boyfriend / girlfriend relationship).
6.THEY ARE STRICTLY FOR ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING CASES!
NIGERIANS KNOW YOUR RIGHT AND LET NIGERIA BE GREAT AGAIN!
If The Newly reorganised SARS Harass you, please contact:
DIG, Department of Operations – 08037025670.
IGP X-SQUAD – 0902 690 0729, 08078662130, 08174041000 – CALLS.
0903 227 8905 – SMS.
0903 562 1377 – whatsapp
Here are some tips on how to identify fake Policemen at a glance:
- Number tag of a real policeman must be six digits, less than six is fake.
- Only female police officers have their numbers begin with ‘0’ any policeman with number beginning with ‘0’ is fake.
- Every policeman’s name tag is woven to his shirt no more removable name tags.
- A distinction between the normal policeman and the SPY (supernumerary) police personnel is that a “SPY” number must be either three or four digits with the word “SPY” boldly inscribed on their uniform shoulder.
Please at night always roll up your windows in traffic, central lock your doors, be double sure they are true policemen, if they are not, be strong and speed off or hit them, Never get frightened.
Be watchful, they are everywhere, Educate your family members and friends.
Share this notice with friends and save the public from SARS harassment.
Pls keep sharing this, join the campaign against SARS harassment now!