Home » Photos: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone

Photos: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone

Spread the love

A social media user, Emmanuel Alagiri Jnr has shared a bizarre story on his page of a neighbor, Barisuka who died after he was electrocuted while charging his phone at his home in Port Harcourt.

 Emmanuel added to the photos he posted;

”Avoid putting phone on ur body when charging,he was electrocuted, This one happen in my yard at port Harcourt, the black wounded spot on his hand is the place where the electric current tear.

I can’t stop crying, it so ridiculously and unbelievable that you were electrocuted by leakage USB cable when charging your phone, it seems to me that its manipulation. But it real that you were shock by your USB charger. RIP My brother my talking mate

About Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest News